- Women contact men very rarely, but if they do and the man follows through, he pretty much has a date.
- If a woman contacts you. She will not like indecisiveness or slow movement. If you move slowly you will lose your chance.
- Women receive at least two to three times the amount of mail that men do. They have their options.
- You may find that you are not always going to attract the type of person you thought you would.
- With free sites, it comes down to the old saying “You get what you pay for” Not to say that you can’t find someone. I have a friend that met her husband on POF.com I’m saying it’s a wee bit harder to find a suitable match.
So now that I’ve done three almost four months in the no pay zone of online dating. I think that it’s time to try a paid site. I don’t seem to be having as much luck with the free sites. I did have one date, so it is possible. I also have had my fair share of contacts from women. I’m told I’m doing good. When I am not interested I tend to let things move slowly, women sense this and move on.
So all in all things are going well, but not as well as I think it can. I’m going to join a paid site and see where things go from there. Although it seems like I have not had a lot of success. I have had learning experiences, and that to me is just as good.
Stay tuned and let’s see what happens on a paid site. thanks for your time. have a good day.