Below are links I think my readers might find interesting. I generally don’t go out of my way to do link exchanges, but if you have a site related to online dating and would like to discuss an exchange, you can contact me.
Dating Advice at Other Sites
- Breakup Girl
- Dating Advice from a Girl
- Adventures in Delicious Dating After 40
- It’s Just Lunch
- Match.com – A very popular online dating service both in the U.S. and the U.K. and Canada.
- OKCupid – My personal favorite free online dating service which I talk about in this post.
- eHarmony – Reportedly the most visited online dating site, this service concentrates on matching you to other singles based on your personality. This service puts a big emphasis on marriage.
- MatchAffinity – A U.K. specific online dating service that mixes the benefits of many different dating service types. I talk about this service in greater detail in this post.
Services for Online Dating
- Best Online Dating Profile Writer: Go from being one of many – to being “the one”. Your dating profile is competing for attention with millions of others. So get noticed. Have your profile crafted by an award-winning ad writer who’s trained to be persuasive. See samples. See credentials. And, see for yourself at: trysweettalk.com.
- LookBetterOnline.com: a site that offers professionally taken photos for online dating profiles originally discussed in this article.
- Intelius: A company that offers background checks for online dating that was discussed here.
- My Best Face – A free service from OKCupid to help you select your best photo to use on your profile