All material by DatingAdviceGuy.com is copyrighted and you will need to observe these regulations when you plan to distribute or use any content in this blog.
Copyright Regulations for Content at DatingAdviceGuy.com
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work on this blog under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the content that you’ve used by prominently displaying a credit link back to the specific article page. The credit link used should point to the article page and not just DatingAdviceGuy’s homepage. This attribution must not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work
- Noncommercial Usage. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Content Usage Limit. You are not allowed to republish an ENTIRE article or blog post on your website or print publication even if attribution is made. Only excerpts of 150 words or less from each article can be published elsewhere. An attribution link to the specific article must be included even if you use an excerpt.
The following steps will be taken in the case of a copyright violation:
- I will report this copyright violation to your web hosting company and attempt to get all your websites suspended. If you switch to another company, I’ll report you as well. This works very well.
- I will report your website as spam to all the search engines in order for you to be blacklisted.
- I will report all copyright violations to all advertising networks you use
All rights to content on DatingAdviceGuy.com are reserved. Articles here are not released under a Creative Commons license. Please respect the copyright regulations listed.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission first.